Saturday, January 23, 2010

I had my ipod sitting on top a pile of nails in a box. When I picked it up it was very cold.?

The battery level indicator said it was dead. But after I held it and it warmed up, the battery came back to 50%. I'm not sure, but I think the nails are iron-- they're ordinary wood nails with white paint on them.I had my ipod sitting on top a pile of nails in a box. When I picked it up it was very cold.?
The reason is an ipod is like a cellphone when it get's to cold it will eventually die. Since your Ipod got really cold. The battery started to lose down but when your warmed it up, the battery was back up again.


Example: Say you got an icecube. It was really cold then when you put it out on the sun it will melt but then when you freeze it again, it becomes cold you know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment