Saturday, January 23, 2010

Top marks for whoever can nail this one?

. He is always looking at me


2.He told me he loved me more than once


3.He never follows through on his declarations and blames me


4.I keep my distance, he keeps his distance


5.He is confident and flirty with everyone bar me


6.He flirts with younger women in front of me,then acts like he is sorry, then ignores me


7.Told me the ball was in my court to tell him I loved him


8.Acts like a complete stranger around me,so I do the same


9.Always gets me wrong over tiny things I do that have nothing to do with him at all


10. We argue without words


11.He has actually (though totally out of character) insulted the way I look in public


12.This has been going on for ten years





I have told him that I love him too on a couple of occasions,but when he didn't take control, I acted like nothing happened and kept my distance,to the point of ignoring him.Hence the comment about my place to tell him I love him.





is he trying to dump me or does he love me?





WE HAVE NEVER HAD SEX,A KISS ONLYTop marks for whoever can nail this one?
I'm kind of in a bit of a similar situation at the moment, so in s way, it's kind of reassuring that I'm not alone!





Numbers 11, 5 %26amp; 6- this sounds like he craves control.


From what you've put, it seems like he has the idea he loves you more than you 'love' him, and he is bitter and jealous about that, so he does things that make him seem more powerful and in control. Not healthy, really.





I've had the ';the ball's in your court'; line thrown at me before, which, instead of bringing me closer, like he had wanted. pushed me away, because I felt smothered.





Try talking to him, but if he does not want to know and feels cold with you, you've done all you can do.





Ash xTop marks for whoever can nail this one?
Sounds like a confusing passive/aggressive relationship to me.
difficult situation. maybe flirting with younger women he wants to have your attention?...i think you should speak with him or don't see each for some time and then watch how he will start to act.
He is your pet. Probably a cat.
he is playing games with you for his own ego. move on sweetheart.
i think he's gay... jokes. you've been together 10 years? no sex... i don't know
Oh My Goodness I thought that I was the only one with someone like that.We dated a few times and then pretend the other one doesnt exist. My friends keep saying he is stareing at you and I watch him from across the bar. He will finally either wave or come over and talk but this is the kicker he will say I love you whenever he is drunk but never soberWe too have never slept together but had serious ';make out 'sessions.After chasing him most of my adult life I decided he wasnt worth chasing anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment