Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you use a top coat and or base coat when doing your nails?

I never do a base coat, because I buff and shine my nails before I apply nail polish.





But I always do a top coat, for shine and protection =P





I've been having problem with my top coat messing up my nails I just did, it seem to smudge the color. Even when I wait a loooong time to make SURE that its' completely dry...Do you use a top coat and or base coat when doing your nails?
I recommend using a base coat ONLY. Top coats are usually for manicures, which are often clear, or when you have no nail polish on. Top coats DO mess up your color because they absorb it. I recommend using only a base coat, if you're going to wear nail polish, because it prevents the nail color from chipping and of course, preserves it.Do you use a top coat and or base coat when doing your nails?
my mom is a professional nail artist.... use both top coat and base coat...... it depends on the nail polish or the top coat might be too thick. When the top cot gets thick after a while which happends to all top coats and base coats, it can smudge the nail polish.
I use a Maximum Growth bottom coat and then a clear coat so that way my manicure lasts longer.
always do. it takes me two hours to do my nails.
I use both a base coat and top. Mine never smudges my color though.

No comments:

Post a Comment