Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I get nail glue off the top of a fake nail?

Ok, so this may sound weird being asked from a guy, but I have a reason. I have read that fake nails work wonders for fingerstyle guitar players, and I found out that this is true. I went out and put fake nails on my fingerpicking hand.





Being the newb I am to fake nails, I accidentally got nail glue on top of a few of them and it make s a griddy noise whenever my nail grazes the string. How do I get the glue off the top of the nail (not remove it) so that it will be as smooth as a fake nail without the glue on top? Or is the answer actually having to remove the nails and put on new ones while being more careful? Will nail polish remover remove the glue on top of the nail? Thanks to all who answer.How do I get nail glue off the top of a fake nail?
hmm try washing it. really really really hard.





that should work. scrub it.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How do I get nail glue off the top of a fake nail?
you know those hard thing at pedicures scrub it on the top

No comments:

Post a Comment