Saturday, January 23, 2010

OPI Nail Envy is not a great top coat -suggestions???

OPI Nail Envy in great for growing nails long but as a top coat, I find it ruins my nail polish. Can you recommed a great top coat for mega water-like high shine nails?OPI Nail Envy is not a great top coat -suggestions???
try something from the brand NYC. i get all my nailpolish from OPI and there. it really works well! my nails are healthy without the monthly mani/pedi! hope this helps!!





p.s. could you look at the question i asked?OPI Nail Envy is not a great top coat -suggestions???
My wife %26amp; I use ';Beauty Secrets Hardener.'; Its a high gloss shine made especially for top coats! I really love it, if you like to with natural nails, with only a top coat, then I sugess tying Opi Nail Envy Matte with this top coat I mentioned, I know you'll love it!

Report Abuse



I have the OPI Top Coat, it works great, but it doesn't work as well with other brands.....
  • popping blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment