Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have fingernails that peel from the top of nail?

My nails peel from the top. I don't use fingernail polish or anything. I don't peel them, but they eventually peel down to nothing. It starts where it looks like a chunk of nail is missing from the top of my nail by the cuticle, and it eventually just peels down to nothing. It doesn't peel all at once, so it is a hard strong nail after it has peeled, it just is disformed from the peeling. They aren't yellow or discolored. It always use to be just one finger, and now it is on three of my fingers. Once it is peeled off, you can see where at the top it eventually starts the process all over again. Any ideas?I have fingernails that peel from the top of nail?
get more calcium in diet
  • hydrocortisone cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment