Saturday, January 23, 2010

The white part at the top of my nails is really big!?!?!?

I have longish nails which would look okay if they were pink however only a small amount of them is pink and there is a large amount of white at the top. What is causing this and how do I change it. They have been like this for almost 2 years and I don;t bite them.The white part at the top of my nails is really big!?!?!?
Is the smile line (the line you can see on your nail between the white and pink) in a perfect curve, or are they uneven looking?


If they're uneven, it might have been caused by some medication you were taking in the last 2 years. It means that your nails seperated from your nailbed. If that's the case, you can ask your doctor for 2% chlorophyll to drip into your finger (between the nail and finger) twice a day, and that'll help your nail stick to your nailbed again.





But I really can't give you much advice since I haven't seen them in person. Best solution would be to go to a dermatologist and ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment