Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My own nails are far too small to apply fake nails on top of?

I dont mean those ott french manicured nails that look weird, I bought a set of petite fit short tipped nails that are really small and natural looking, except my nails are too small!


I dont mean length.. I mean the actual nail SIZE. even the smallest nail in the set doesnt fit .


I have freakishly small nails.. so , what should I do?My own nails are far too small to apply fake nails on top of?
try filing around the edges of the artificial nail with a very finely grained buffer. try doing this before you peel off the adhesive or whatever. make sure you file the sides evenly, and after a few minutes it should be able to fit your nail bed.





If that seems like too much work just go to the nail salon and get acrylics.Just tell them you want them VERY VERY VERY short, and stick to it.My own nails are far too small to apply fake nails on top of?
You can gently file down the edges of the fake nail (not the length) untill it fits the size of your nail. Round out the edges and make it smaller for you. Will take some time, but will look really cute afterwards! :)
They sell a teen nail kit..I've seen it at CVS..if you don't have a CVS, try whatever big pharmacy you have. I have small (narrow) nails, I know what you're talking about!
buy sum of that nail polish thing that


makes ur nails grow maybe that works
well you need to grow your nail a bit...my little sister has same issue with small nail beds

No comments:

Post a Comment