Thursday, January 21, 2010

I bent the top of my nail, and now it looks as if it is seperate from my nail HELP!?

So i bent my nail, and now it looks like the top of my nail litterly grew dif. from my nail. I can bend it and see that it is attached to my nail but its just different. It hurts badly everytime I bend it by mistake, is there a way I can get it off (it would be very very difficult to cut it since its unde rmy nail1I bent the top of my nail, and now it looks as if it is seperate from my nail HELP!?
If you are talking about the side edge of the nail, you need to trim it off as closely as possible. Cuticle scissors may suffice. Sometimes you just have to pull it out if it refuses to heal back to the main nail. If it is delaminating top to bottom, though, crazy glue will fix it instantly!I bent the top of my nail, and now it looks as if it is seperate from my nail HELP!?
It's hard to say without a photo ... Can you provide a photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment