Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can I use my nail polish top coat as a base coat?

You could but I don't know how well it would work.


The purpose of the base coat is from keeping the nail polish from staining your nails and to help nail polish stay on better. Since the top coat is more shiny and smooth the nail polish might not stay on your nails as well, that's why base coats usually have a stickiness to them that you may or may not be able to feel depending on the brand, so the nail polish stays on better.Can I use my nail polish top coat as a base coat?
No, nail polish top coat is meant to be slippery, while base coat is meant to be sticky. The nail polish will not stay if you put on a top coat as a base coatCan I use my nail polish top coat as a base coat?
Yeah you can.
i guess you could but the regular base would probably look better.
y not
i don't see any reasong why not! Hope it helps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment