Friday, January 15, 2010

How often do you reapply the top coat to your nail polish?

as titled. to keep the polish going longer i supposeHow often do you reapply the top coat to your nail polish?
Just once, maybe twice after you apply your nail polish.I've read a lot of the answers here saying to apply it every other day or however often it was.. That's a big no, no. You should remove old nail polish %26amp; reapply it instead of piling layers %26amp; layers of top coat over it. The reason behind this is that over time, your nails will get yellow %26amp; that's not so cute (especially since it's summer.. your nails could easily get a ';tan';). Trust me on this. I've helped out my mom at her nail/tanning salon since 12. :)How often do you reapply the top coat to your nail polish?
When I get a mani/pedi, I try to apply a top coat every/every other night so my polish stays strong. I especially do it during summer- flip flops, pools, and beaches leave nails extra vulnerable to chips.
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad thing to do i have a lot of experience with nail polish trust me with the advice i am going to give you never keep putting on more nail polish it makes the nail polish look all bumpy.
i do nails and i would recommend you put the top coat when your done painting your nails and 1nce every 3 days .
well i repolish every day sooo idk but i do put usually 1-2 coats and then the clear top coat
Once..
once? when you first do your nails
once, then when i redo my nails

No comments:

Post a Comment