Friday, January 15, 2010

My table top was damaged in spots from finger nail polish remover. How can I repair the finish?

First in order to help you better i need to know what kind of Table top it is. wood? glass? vinal? what? i have no i dea. but here is a web site to help you out!My table top was damaged in spots from finger nail polish remover. How can I repair the finish?
sand and repaint it--My table top was damaged in spots from finger nail polish remover. How can I repair the finish?
Go to the section of the department store where you get paint. You might find 0000 gage steel wool. Use with lacquer thinners to remove the top coat of polyurethane. It smells strong, have a window open. After it's all cleaned off, refinish with more polyurethane clear coat. Option 2: get a table cloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment