Friday, May 14, 2010

Did you ever crochet using a thread spool with four nails in the top and pulling the yarn through the hole?

in the spool?Did you ever crochet using a thread spool with four nails in the top and pulling the yarn through the hole?
So you have discovered the technology underlying the Evilrobo space elevator. This is a capital offence and you will hang at dawn. Bring a cotton reel and some wool, we should have you strung up by midday the following week.Did you ever crochet using a thread spool with four nails in the top and pulling the yarn through the hole?
Something like that at a reconstruction Anglo Saxon centre it was sited on an actual original site as a child on a school trip, we did pot making too.





Or did I dream it?





I went on a Tudor version of these and got told off for treason, luckily I was spared the stocks, as they all seemed a bit mentally unstable.
Yes, indeed. But, I never made anything out of it. It just grew and grew.
I remember that from when I was a kid. I usually ended up with my thumb tied to the spool and turning blue.
yes...I made placemats out of old grocery bags.
Yes, I did. I made myself a beanie hat out of the long coil. And potholders. And a scarf. I forget what else.
nope
yes
ummm what is it about this question that turns me on?
  • popping blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment