Monday, May 10, 2010

How can i stop biting my nails first person gets to be top cuntirbuitor and how do u put them as top contrbuit

how do i stop biting my nails and how do i put people as top contribuitorHow can i stop biting my nails first person gets to be top cuntirbuitor and how do u put them as top contrbuit
You can buy some polish which tastes nasty and stops you biting them. Mine conveniently fell down the sink lol. You could also paint your nails as this makes them look nicer so your less likely to bite them and also strengthens them so they're harder to bite.


Hope this helps xHow can i stop biting my nails first person gets to be top cuntirbuitor and how do u put them as top contrbuit
certain products you use can help you break the habit. Check your local CVS or Brooks or Rite Aid. There are products you can put on the nails like a clear coat that have an awful taste. If you try to put your finger in your mouth to bite it, it will taste really bad.
I stopped biting my nails by sitting on my hands.


After a few days, I realized I wasn't sitting on my hands and not biting my nails either.


I haven't bitten my nails since.


I was 11 years old then. I am 46 now.
Have your teeth extracted and get dentures. By the timeyou have learnt to use your new teeth properlyyouwill have forgot all about nailbiting.
I had the same exact problem and i know how you feel.


put a tiny bit of tape over your nails.





one that worked fro me was wear gloves for 2 weeks


Good luck
theres this foul tasting clear nail varnish available.


look it up.
Put them away from your mouth! ;) go to your profile and choose best answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment