Friday, May 14, 2010

Top 5 songs by the Nine Inch Nails?

Trent Reznor is a freaking music god. Anyways:





1). Wish


2). Closer


3). Star******** Inc.


4). Only


5). VesselTop 5 songs by the Nine Inch Nails?
ALL OF THEM~!Top 5 songs by the Nine Inch Nails?
1. Head like a hole


2. Terrible lie


3. Closer


4. Down in it


5. Happiness in slavery
1. Hurt


2. Burn


3. Reptile


4. The Perfect Drug


5. We're In This Together
This is my absolute favorite band so it's really hard for me to just pick 5 songs. The 5 at the top of my list are:





1. Burn


2. Eraser


3. Reptile


4. Happiness In Slavery


5. Sin





I also really like:


The Only Time


Ringfinger


A Warm Place


Hurt


Pilgrimage


We're In This Together


The Fragile


The Wretched


Beside You In Time


Love Is Not Enough


The Beginning of the End


etc...
I only own two albums, The Downward Spiral and Year Zero. But from what I have I'll do my top five.





1. Hurt


2. Mr. Self Destruct


3. A Warm Place


4.. Survivalism


5.I Do Not Want This
head like a hole


closer


starfuckers inc


capital g


survivalism





year zero is his best album, even better than downward spiral; has a kick *** storyline, and the release is like the biggest in history with all the **** he did for it
1.hurt


2.something I can never have.


3. the hand that feeds


4. the becoming.


5. everyday is exactly the same
You are correct, he is a ';freaking music god.'; For those who ***** and whine about how much today's music blows, look no further than Trent.





1. Head Like a Hole


2. Terrible Lie


3. Reptile


4. March of the Pigs


5. Happiness in Slavery





There are several others that could go into this list, very hard to limit it to just five songs.
My list is slightly biased because I don't have With Teeth, and have only heard Pretty Hate Machine and Year Zero a few times. Anyways, my list:


1.Last


2. March Of The Pigs


3.Eraser


4. The Way Out Is Through


5. La Mer
1.head like a hole


2.capital G


3.only


4. hurt


5.down in it
1. Something I Can Never Have


2. Ringfinger


3. The March Of The Pigs


4. Hurt


5. Down In It
Perfect Drug


Closer


Just Like You Imagined


Terrible Lie


Sin
Sorry, But Nine Inch Nails legacy is mainly going to be held up by trent's song ';Hurt'; and not by him, but Johnny Cash! If Trent is freaking Music God, then Johnny is the entire Universe, but only is a humble Man in Black that walked the line! Trent is lucky to have that association, considering he was against the cover..I'm sure after the royalties, he dosen't regret it now!!





WS

No comments:

Post a Comment