Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm getn my done nails today, I work in a nightclub and I don't like the top coat that the lady puts on. ?

it makes my nails glow under the blacklights. What can I have her put on as a top coat but doesn't glow in the blacklight.I'm getn my done nails today, I work in a nightclub and I don't like the top coat that the lady puts on. ?
It's not the top coat that is glowing. It's the white airbrush tips that got sprayed on your nails. Acrylic itself is also blacklight reactive, but not as much as the airbrushing is. My advice, get gel nails done. I have gel nails and I personally do them myself. There are sooooo many advantages to them, I'll even list them myself!





Gel nails: Are natural looking, don't feel heavy or overly thick like acrylic, don't hurt when put on, don't smell during application, don't require an electric drill before application (just a light filing with a nail file), DON'T CAUSE CANCER (Acrylic powder is a carcinogen and has been banned from use in Germany and some other European countries), don't lift from the natural nail (so when you run your hands in your hair, it's not tearing your hair out), can come in many colors, when they grow out- you can't tell where the gel ends and where your natural nails starts, they are not UV light reactive (but yet they are cured under a UV light), they do not dissolve in acetone, they have to be filed off or grown out...I could go on forever. You can never overcure gel nails and they won't discolor!!I'm getn my done nails today, I work in a nightclub and I don't like the top coat that the lady puts on. ?
What she probably puts on is a UV top sealer and you could try having her buff them and put just a regular clear coat on top. You would have to redo it every couple days but it just takes a second.
I agree, it's a UV topcoat, and your only other option would be for her to put a gel coat on top instead of that UV coat. That way, you get the shine that lasts.
Why don't you ask her?

No comments:

Post a Comment