Friday, May 14, 2010

My nails are really flimbsy, the tops of them always come off, like layers.Is there anyway I can fix that?

(btw, I have never had a manicure)My nails are really flimbsy, the tops of them always come off, like layers.Is there anyway I can fix that?
getting a manicure would be the start, or even buying what you need and doing your own at home. Another thing is if you are low on calcium, it can and will cause your nails to crack. You can also use a clear coated finger nail polish to help and stregthen them as well as a nail hardener or strengther. My nails are really flimbsy, the tops of them always come off, like layers.Is there anyway I can fix that?
It's more than just a calcium deficiency. I eat a good amount of dairy products and I also take a high multivitamin every day along with other supplements and my nails still peel. The only thing you can really do is put some polish on them to stop it temporarily.
oh that happens to me ALL the time and it gets rlly annoying doesn't it? and i haven't ever had a manicure but i haven't been able to fix it all i do is just take it off! srry i didn't rlly help that much but... i hope i did!
I HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM AS YOU!


but basically, you have to not peel them and try to have milk or calcium and put clear nail varnish on. thats worked but i still have a bit of peel lol. let me know if u get a solution! :D





P.s. try hand and nail cream, and keep ur nails as short as possible!
mine do that too! i buy Sally Hansen clear nail polish which is supposed to strengthen your nails. it works really well

No comments:

Post a Comment