Friday, May 14, 2010

NAILS: curvy or square @ the top???

do you prefare rounded nails or square at the top?? (on girls)NAILS: curvy or square @ the top???
Definately rounded. Square is annoying and breaks off too much. It's also harder to shape.





For French manicures, square can look good if it's pretty short and done right. Most of the time, though, I prefer rounded. ♥NAILS: curvy or square @ the top???
I think young girls mostly go for the square with design and older women are going with the curve and some design.





I just got my nails done over the weekend and I always had them filed curved but this time I went with square and a few designs. I personally feel that women's hands look a lot more feminine with the curve. But the square looks so today kind of. It also should depend on what you're wearing. Say if you're going out on a Saturday night date and you're dressing up.....definitely go curve. If you're dressing casual, then square would look more appropriate.





But you know the old cliche: ';To each its own.';
Squoval.
rounded!
depends, are the going to be aqrilic?(spelling is way wrong) if so french tips should be more square, where as plain colors look better rounded. Natural nails look better rounded also I think.
just so u know, you can get ingrown nails if they are not cut straight across...
square!!!!!!!!
definately rounded! Square looks affected to me.
Square looks more fancy to me and curvy I see on old people.
square definitely
curvy~
curvy
i definately prefer rounded nail tips. what is up with all these people have square tips?! eww... this is just my opinion by the way. i think rounded is better because there is some shape to it and because it gives the whole nail an overall oval shape whereas square tips would just look rather kift LOL c'mon rounded cuticle then square tips. it is not even a shape haha. also squared cuticles and squared tips look too... square dont like it at all. my nails are naturally oval shaped so not too hard for me to maintain.





so yeah i prefer rounded. x
Rounded.


Squared nails make hands look unfeminine (to me).
to me, oval looks outdated and tacky and if your under the age of 50 its going to look weird..Long square nails look trashy and cheap..I prefer short squared nails, with french tips, its natural and classy looking.
Square and long.
Squared nails won't break as easily as rounded tips. The squared tips (on natural nails) are much less likely to break because the wider tips make the nail stronger. There is more area at the tip to spread out or absorb any 'trauma' inflicted.
However yours look best! Usually gently rounded is the most flattering, it makes your hands look more delicate.
well it depends but i realy prefare the square because there preater and sassy
i prefer square with rounded tips.... i think there is a funny name for it, but can't think of it right now....
squoval
rounded
Rounded seems more delicate and feminine.
rounded! square nails are tacky in my oppinion. they're also really tricky to have....the edges get caught on things and you can scratch yourself.
I prefer square becausethe truth is, it makes the nail look real if they are fake and it makes them look longer if they are real or fake. so if you want short nails then go with the round and if you want nails that look long go with the square.





I personally prefer square!!!1
My are naturaly long and rounded at top. But when I go get them done I go with square.

No comments:

Post a Comment