Friday, May 14, 2010

Is a gift to a day spa, being pampered a good gift to give a woman? getting her hair, nails done, and top it ?

off with a massage, would this be a good gift to give someone ?Is a gift to a day spa, being pampered a good gift to give a woman? getting her hair, nails done, and top it ?
can i goIs a gift to a day spa, being pampered a good gift to give a woman? getting her hair, nails done, and top it ?
Yes, it's a perfect gift. Getting hair, and nails done is a need for some women lol. The thing is, that stuff is expensive especially with our current economy I would love it, really love it if someone was paying for me to get my nails touched up.
You have to know the girl. Tomboy types won't appreciate it as much. I wouldn't have wanted something like that, because for the money spent I could do most of it myself. Some women love to be pampered in luxury. I know many women who can't stand that.


You know the person. Go with what you think.
You can never go wrong with a day at the spa with a girl.
Yes, most women would love this gift, we love to be pampered!
Yes, that is a very nice gift for a woman.
I would defiantly say so! Oh and throw in a facial!





EDIT:: Your welcome :-)
Uh, yes? Who wouldn't love that?
Heck yes!!
Yes sir. I think you may be on to something Sherlock....
yep thats great!
ya that sounds nice(:

No comments:

Post a Comment