Friday, May 14, 2010

Help top Biting My Nails?

i have bitten my nails since every since i can remember.


its not that im hungry. (lolz) or that im nervous. or that im upset or scared or something. i just naw on my nails for no reason. and my nails are really short. they dont bleed. (they're not that short). but once i start i go on for like 10 mins. straight on that one nail. and i barely realize im doin it until someone tells me to stop.


my mom bit her nails when she was little but stopped around my age.


(im in the 7th grade.)Help top Biting My Nails?
You should put nail polish on your nails, even if it's clear. I had a less severe case and it really works. Everytime you try to bite your nails you get this weird taste in your mouth which in the future prevents you from doing it again.Help top Biting My Nails?
try this:


http://www.sallybeauty.com/no-bite/SBS-6鈥?/a>
Girl its just a habit that you have and it is hard to break. I remember I bit my nails when i was younger like in 4th grade. It would make the teacher nervous and one time my teacher told me that I need to think about it if im biting my nails I need to think about I could be doing it when my nails are not that clean. And it can cause a bad bacteria infection. I got scared and I was like GROSE!! Then I quit. So you need to think about it real good. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment