Friday, May 14, 2010

Top 5 Nine Inch Nails songs?

5. Mr. Self Destruct


4. The Day the World Went Away


3. Terrible Lie


2. 1,000,000


1. LastTop 5 Nine Inch Nails songs?
Terrible Lie


Underneath It All


Dead Souls


Wish


Mr. Self DestructTop 5 Nine Inch Nails songs?
in no order





something i could never have


hurt


the day the world went away (love that song on bass easy but powerful)


DEFINITELY terrible lie


%26amp; Last
Something I Can Never Have


Lights in the Sky


March of the Pigs


Big Man with a Gun


We're in this Together





I'm a little more mellow than most NIN fans, but don't get me wrong, you'll see me in the pit...if they ever tour again.
1. Just Like You Imagined


2. Closer


3. Every day is Exactly the Same


4. The Hands That Feed


5. Capital G
5. Hurt


4. The Becoming


3. Reptile


2. Sunspots/Line Begins to Blur


1. Something I Can Never Have

No comments:

Post a Comment