Monday, May 10, 2010

How do Is top biting my nails!?

i always bite them and i dont know why! Im usually nervous and I bite them.Anything i can put on fingers?How do Is top biting my nails!?
http://www.cachebeauty.com/supernail_bit鈥?/a>





I'm pretty sure you can get it at places like CVSHow do Is top biting my nails!?
Put on hand sanitizer every 2 hours and then when you bite your nails, you won't like the taste and will stop. Continue this for 1 week or as long as neccessary, at least 5 days! Soon, you won't even think about biting your nails! Thanks!
its a habit no one can get rid off.


you could try putting nailpolish that tastes really bad (from pharmacies) or u can try chewing gum all the time, it'll help get ur mind off it.


or just keep thinking about having long beautiful nails and u'll stop :P
but tape around them..





answer plz plz?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
clip them super short. wear nail polish. if the taste of your nails (even with stuff on them) doesn't bother you, I would just try wearing gloves. Its very old hollywood if you choose the right isatoners = )
dip your hand in something nasty and dont wash it and if you try to bite your nails they wil taste nasty
dip them in hot slasa it worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment