Monday, May 10, 2010

Nail polish brand that has a black cap and a clear plastic gem on the top of the cap.?

I know this sounds stupid, but I lost my absolute all time favorite nail polish. I had only had it for a few months so it's not a crazy old brand or anything. I don't remember the color or the brand, but I can't find it in stores, and since I don't know the brand I can't find it online either. Please help if you know what brand I'm talking about. it's a round bottle that got narrower at the top, the cap was black and it had a clear plastic or acrylic ';gemstone'; thing that was on the very top. It's driving me insane, please even if your not sure just list any brands that you know have the plastic crystal on top of the lid.Nail polish brand that has a black cap and a clear plastic gem on the top of the cap.?
Diamond nail polish. They make lip gloss too. That might be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment