Monday, May 10, 2010

I have matched top with skirt and sandals with purse, but my nail polish doesn't match anything. Is that OK?

Brown, beige and orange, I honestly think it looks cute.


*grin*I have matched top with skirt and sandals with purse, but my nail polish doesn't match anything. Is that OK?
The polish would be pretty no matter what.I have matched top with skirt and sandals with purse, but my nail polish doesn't match anything. Is that OK?
orange is ok w/brown and beige. off you go!
that is ok.
If you think it looks cute then that's all that matters. I'm sure it does. I used to paint mine all different colors.
color coordination only needs to go so far is you ask me
like omg


that`z disgusting


you're actually going to go out with nonmatching nails





WHAT WERE YOU THINKINGGGGGGGGG
As long as youre happy, gurl. And having to put off going out just cuz you need to re-do your nails, does not sound very happy.


To be safe, i always go for crazy colours, so it dont matter if they dont match =P In fact, my nails are a combination of orange, purple and black right now XD
I'm a guy, so don't ask me
ya thats will be fine i mean do u honestly want to change your nail polish color to match your outfit everyday?? lol that would get so old but u could always get french tips they match anything :)
Rebel, I know a fleet of colorblind guys who want to go out with you

No comments:

Post a Comment